Keynote Speaker Topics
Just One More Step
In the face of continued adversity, what do you do?
How do you gather the strength to keep on going?
Where can you find the courage to take that one more step?
Learn resilience and how to continue in the face of adversity. Be inspired from true stories about kids with cancer, including Ari’s rendition of a song sang by a little girl during chemotherapy.
We all face difficulties in life. Gain a new understanding of what we can do to move past these difficulties. Also learn about the 180 mile bike ride for kids with cancer that Ari has completed 6 times.
Have a specific goal in mind? Contact Ari »
- Learn how to keep moving forward
- Be inspired by cancer patients
- Journey to moments of near defeat and the success that followed
- Follow the path of accomplishment, no matter the difficulty
- Techniques to get over humps
- Focal points to help get unstuck
- Failure is necessary for success
- It is okay to fail - just keep moving forward
- Techniques for focusing on the future, to keep downs from getting you down
Success Is Not Final, Failure Is Not Fatal
Ari Gunzburg will share his story of triumphs and failures experienced in his life. Hear about childhood experiences that shaped him, mistakes that broke him, and how he has prevailed through it all to passionately pursue his dream and his purpose.
Success doesn’t necessarily last forever, and failure often forges people into something far greater than before.
Focus on the future. Focus on a positive outlook, no matter what.
How can we use BOTH success and failure to grow? How can we use this to move forward?
Let’s customize this for your event! Check Availability »
Want to learn more? Check Availability »
- Learn from death how precious life is
- Appreciate loved ones
- Re-evaluate life choices
- Gain strength to fight another day
- Slow down and enjoy
- Relax, de-stress, live
- Includes specific techniques to use
- Move past difficulties
- Reconnect with nature
- Learn health benefits of going outside (clarity, stress relief, inner peace, calm, more)
- Ignite a desire to enjoy the outdoors
- Action items to help people get outside
- Science-backed information
It's Raining! Are We Still Going Outside?
Sometimes life throws curveballs not expected. Like bad weather, or difficult times. By cowering within, and not going out there into the world, you may never have the opportunity to overcome life’s challenges.
Learn from beautiful mother nature and the wilderness about how to roll with life’s punches; how to deal with the hardships as they come at you.
While discussing the analogies between the great outdoors, challenges, and life, Ari also delves into the tremendous benefits of going outside, such as more inner peace, clarity, stress relief, enjoyment, better interpersonal connections, and more. This is especially applicable in today’s digital age.
Did you create a theme for your event? Do you have a specific goal in mind? This speech can probably be altered a little to align with your goals.
Learn more or book! Check Availability »
Many of these keynote speeches may be available in a slightly different format if needed, for instance as a breakout session at a conference, or as a standalone presentation given to a business, school, university, or other organization.
Discuss your needs with Ari Gunzburg so he can present solutions. Contact »